Read about our latest bug fixes, improvements and new features recently added to Trint.
Release Update - July 07, 2023
Mobile Live timezone update
Prompted by a request from Trint Mobile Live users, live transcriptions will no longer default to UTC time and will match the local timezone of the user’s phone.
- Fixed a bug where users who were previously part of an organization and had been removed couldn’t be added back.
- Resolved an error where users were unable to tag the owner of the transcript in a comment if they weren’t in the same organization.
- Improved the stability of the Trint mobile app after some users reported the home screen and other features had been unresponsive.
Release Update - July 14, 2023
Expanded home screen on Trint mobile app
Trint users can now choose between a simplified mobile app home screen with just the transcription title or an expanded view with video preview and the initial lines of text. Function can be triggered by tapping the button in the top right of the home screen “Recently edited” list.
Waveform generation for web live transcription
When Trint users are following a Mobile Live transcription on the Trint web app, they will now see a waveform generated along the timeline bar, making it easier to visualize the audio being transcribed.
Release Update - July 21, 2023
Loading animations added to the Trint mobile app
After receiving feedback that some users thought their app was unresponsive when a screen didn’t load immediately, we have now added a shimmer animation to let you know the next screen is on the way.
Story Builder timeline now collapsible
We have made the timeline at the bottom of Story Builder collapsible so you can decide whether you want to see thumbnails of every quote or minimize them to not obstruct your Story text.
- Fixed an error where live transcriptions were not showing the correct timing in the files list for the whole transcription.
Release Update - July 28, 2023
Highlights added to Story Builder
Quotes that have been highlighted in a transcript will now show as highlighted when added to Story Builder and also highlighted when the Story is exported as DOCX.
Pause and Resume feature added to Mobile Live
If a Trint mobile user receives a call or is interrupted during a Mobile Live recording, the live transcription will now automatically pause and can be resumed at any time. Users can also pause and resume at any time by pressing the icon below the waveform.
Start local recordings from your phone screen
We have added a quick action for the Trint mobile app that allows users to start a local recording without opening the app first.
SSO button for Trint mobile app
To give users the option to use both Single Sign On and other login methods, we have added a dedicated button rather than assuming they want to use SSO to sign into the app every time.
More ways to rename Trint files
Until now, transcript and Story Builder files could only be renamed by the file’s owner. Now anyone with Editor permissions can also rename these files.
Mobile home screen image caching
Video previews on the Trint mobile app home screen will now cache and not require reloading every time a user scrolls their home screen or switches to another tab.
Improved file duplication
Both transcripts and Story Builder files can now be duplicated in a user’s file list on the Trint dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where video previews on the mobile app home screen might appear larger than they are meant to be.
- Resolved an error where a quote that had been both highlighted and selected would be added to a Story twice.