Read about our latest bug fixes, improvements and new features recently added to Trint.
Release Update - November 3, 2023
Delete transcripts from Trint’s mobile app
To ensure a consistent user experience between Trint’s web and mobile apps, users now have the functionality to delete transcriptions from their mobile app.
Export Mobile Live and Realtime transcripts as media files
Live transcriptions such as Mobile Live or Realtime can now be exported as either m4a or mp4 formats, giving users the opportunity to download the audio for use outside of Trint.
- Fixed an issue where some corporate networks were blocking app functionality.
- Fixed an issue where live couldn't be paused/resumed when a disconnection occurred during a pause event.
Release Update - November 10, 2023
Stability improvements for Mobile Live
We’ve improved the way our team tracks the stability of Mobile Live, helping us offer a more reliable experience by resolving any issues faster.
New Story Builder permissions
We’ve had feedback about users experiencing unexpected behaviour or in Story Builder when they don’t have permissions for the cited transcripts. Now when a users has permission to a Story Builder file, they will have full access to export, load and playback every quote correctly - even when they don’t have direct access to the source file.
Release Update - November 17, 2023
New upload interface for Trint’s mobile app
We have created a new uploader for Trint’s mobile app, enabling users to import and upload files simply and quickly.
We’ve improved Trint’s Story Builder by optimizing the playlist store performance so our users can seamlessly work on files and collaborate. Improvements include:
- The playlist store is now only updated after quotes are edited.
- Quotes now load more efficiently during collaborative editing.
- The quote menu now has a consistent request.
- Access flow is possible via search preview.
Release Update - November 24, 2023
Public Links for Stories
Trint users can now create read-only links of Stories created with Story Builder. This allows people without a Trint account to access and explore the content of the Story document, and utilize the playback playlist for quotes.
New in-line toolbar for the Trint Editor
To make reviewing and editing transcripts a more seamless experience, Trint users will now see an in-line toolbar appear when they highlight text – giving fast access to tools such as highlight and comment.
- Fixed a bug on Mobile Live that caused some sessions to appear stuck and fail to produce words after a prolonged pause with the app in the background.
- Resolved a bug on Mobile Live related to background errors causing interruptions and microphone changes for users.